- smallest design, high temperature resistant due to special metals and ceramics
- approved for use in heat generating plants,TÜV DIN tested, DIN EN 14597_2012-09
- intrinsically safe design, maintenance-free with professional mounting on the flue pipe
- Changeover contact with radio transmitter 868 MHz for release of the exhaust air system in case of cold combustion site
- max. medium temperature 500°C, at guard plate 180°C, at switch / transmitter housing max. 65°C
- external short helix antenna for best radio performance
- internal lithium battery for up to 6 months operation
- Increased safety, release of the exhaust air system only with functioning window solenoid or thermoswitch
- the assembly is carried out by a specialist company
Hint: When mounting the probe, make sure that it is not bent or damaged.
By using the FTW 519 radio temperature monitor on the free stovepipe, an exhaust air system can only be used when the stove or combustion site is not running and is cold or a window has been opened. A transmitter in the radio temperature monitor monitors whether the stove is burning or off and transmits this information by radio to the receiver. The receiver releases the power to the connected device only when the stove is off. If the stove is on, the exhaust air system can continue to operate with an open window. For optimal radio transmission, the FTW transmitter is equipped with an external antenna. The FTW 519 is mounted by means of a flange that is screwed to the side of the stove pipe. The maximum permissible temperature at the transmitter of the FTW is 65°C.
In order to have a choice between two windows (OR function), it is possible to add an additional transmitter FDS 098 of the same code, which is programmed at the factory.
An additional receiver can be added to the existing set (installation FDS 199 or intermediate plug FDS 299) can be controlled. As soon as the furnace is cold or a window has been opened, both receivers enable the respective connected device. When ordering additional devices, always specify the serial number of your existing receiver.
For technical reasons, the operation of a radio thermosensor is only permitted with one existing furnace. If two or more furnaces are to be equipped with the FTW, safe operation is not sufficiently guaranteed. In this case, please contact us so that we can find an individual solution for you
The housing of the FTW transmitter is black.
Window transmitter is telegrey, on request for an additional charge in any RAL color
Technical data receiver FDS 100
|Operating voltage:||230 V~ / 50 Hz|
|Power consumption:||approx. 5.5 W|
|Relay switching capacity:||1150 VA / 5 A|
|Radio frequency:||868 MHz|
|Reach:||up to max. 20 m in free field, for applications within a room|
|Functional area:||-15° C / +40° C|
|Protection class:||IP 40|
|Receiver (HxWxD):||121x57x46 mm|
Technical data window contact switch FDS 100
|Battery||CR2032 / 3 V|
|Receiver (HxWxD)||53x53x31 mm|
|Transmitter (HxWxD):||55x31x18 mm|
|Magnet (HxWxD):||55x15x18 mm|
|Spacer plate (HxWxD):||55x15x5 mm|
Technical data temperature control transmitter FTW 519
|Switching threshold:||40°C +/-7K, approx. 15K Hysteres|
|max. sensor temperature:||500°C|
|max. ambient temperature:||180°C|
|max. switch housing temperature:||65°C|
|Response time:||less than 45 seconds|
|Assembly:||3 holes in the flue pipe, must be mounted by specialist company|
|Dimensions (HxWxD):||approx. 183x68x85 mm, incl. antenna|
|Battery included||CR2 3 Volt Longlife|
So far it works perfectly. For us it was important not to always have to open the window when the fireplace is not in use.